Louise Mercier is an associate in DP&F’s Land Use and Alcohol Beverage Law practice groups. Louise represents businesses as well as individuals in a wide range of matters including wine regulatory law, intellectual property, entity formations, real property transactions, vineyard leasing, grape purchase agreements and use permit applications. Louise was born and raised in France and is uniquely prepared to represent and interact fluently with French and European Union clients. Her international experience includes intellectual property litigation and business transactions in international firms in Paris.
- Master I, Business Law, Clermont-Ferrand II, University of Auvergne (cum laude) (2014)
- Master II, Industrial Property, Paris II, University of Pantheon-Assas La Sorbonne (2016)
- L.L.M., Boalt Hall, University of California, Berkeley (2017)
- Admissions: California; U.S. Northern District of California
- Napa Women Lawyers
- Napa Young Lawyer Division
- American Bar Association