Sarah Laverone is a Paralegal and Legal Secretary for DP&F’s Land Use and Litigation law groups. Prior to joining DP&F in 2021, Sarah worked for law firms over the last fifteen years providing legal support in civil litigation, intellectual property, and employment law. She has experience in real estate, tech, wine and sports related sales, and has worked for wineries in the Lodi wine region.
Sarah enjoys the beach, hiking, yoga, cooking, trying new wines, music concerts, Broadway plays, the opera, art museums, and watching movies. Sarah and her dog Gigi love exploring their new home in Napa and wine country.
- M.A., Legal Studies, Pepperdine School of Law (2019)
- ABA Paralegal Certificate, Business Practices, University of San Diego (2008)
- B.A., Paralegal Studies, Humphreys University (2006)
- Paralegal Alumni Association, University of San Diego (MCLE Chair 2009 – 2012)
- Napa County Women Lawyers (Paralegal)
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity