Tina Siletz works as a paralegal and Human Resources consultant in the firm’s labor & employment department. Prior to joining DP&F, she worked as an HR generalist in both the private and non-profit sectors. Tina has experience in a wide variety of human resource functions and is skilled at developing policies and practices that support overall organizational goals. Tina is passionate about human resources and employment law. She enjoys the challenge of navigating and intersecting the legal and cultural parameters surrounding the employment relationship to support organizations and drive success.
Tina holds a master’s in human resource management from Keele University in the United Kingdom, where she graduated with distinction and was awarded Student of the Year. As part of her master’s program, Tina conducted original empirical research that analyzed the use of non-standard employment contracts in the United Kingdom’s higher education sector and the corresponding effects on commitment and turnover among university lecturers. Tina has also earned her PHR, PHRca, SHRM-CP and is an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
Tina is a Sonoma County native and enjoys indulging in the region’s diverse food and wine offerings. She also loves to stay active and can regularly be found running, swimming or practicing yoga.
- M.A., Human Resource Management, Keele University, United Kingdom (distinction) (2016)
- B.A., Psychology, Sonoma State University (cum laude) (2010)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Professional in Human Resources – California (PHRca)
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Associate Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (ASSOC CIPD)