Valerie Perdue joined DP&F in 2017 as an Associate in the Labor and Employment group. Her practice covers a wide variety of labor and employment matters including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour law. She is experienced in litigation and has handled matters before administrative agencies including the EEOC, DFEH, Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, and the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board.
Prior to joining DP&F, Valerie’s practice focused on disability discrimination, accommodation, and leave related matters in litigation and before administrative agencies on behalf of employees.
During law school, Valerie volunteered for Fresh Lifelines for Youth where she taught criminal procedure and life skills to youth at-risk of entering or already involved in the juvenile court system in Santa Clara County. After law school she served as a volunteer for San Francisco YMCA’s Youth & Government Mock Trial Program.
- J.D., Santa Clara University, School of Law (2011)
- B.S., San Francisco State University (cum laude) (2007)
- Selected to the 2016 and 2017 Northern California Rising Stars list
- Napa County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Young Professionals Network, Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
- Society for Human Resource Management