International Wine Law Educational Session Friday in Santa Cruz
This Friday. November 22, 2013, the International Wine Law Association and Continuing Education of the Bar California (CEB) will be sponsoring an educational session for wine industry professionals and attorneys on legal topics related to the international and domestic wine trade. The conference will take place at Hotel Paradox in Santa Cruz, California. There will be a morning session and afternoon session with a hosted lunch in between.
- The morning session will focus on these domestic market issues:
- Direct-to-Consumer Wine Shipping
- Third Party Providers: Unlicensed Participants in a Licensed Industry
- Wine Advertising
- Contests and Sweepstakes
- The afternoon session will focus on these foreign market issues:
- The Basics of Wine Importing and Exporting
- Protection of Brands and Geographical Indications
- International Trade Initiatives
- TTB’s Role in International Trade
The presentation will feature many noted speakers in the field of international and domestic wine law including Richard Mendelson and Scott Gerien of Dickenson, Peatman & Fogarty.
CLE credit will also be available. For more information on the event please click on the following link: Link to event
Copyright Dickenson Peatman & Fogarty at www.lexvini.com