11.6.2014 – Wine Law Forum: Facing Change, Finding AlternativesAdd to Calendar
Wine Law ForumThursday and Friday, November 6th & 7th, 8:45 AM – 4:30 PM
Yountville Community Center, Yountville, CA
Three DP&F attorneys will be participating in the Annual CEB Wine Law Forum,™ taking place on November 6th and 7th in Yountville, California. The Forum will address three key topic areas: Wine Law, Marijuana Legalization, and Water Regulation. DP&F’s John Trinidad will join Jordan Kilvestadt, CEO and Founder of Free Flow Wines as part of a panel discussion titled, “Cans, Kegs and Growlers: Alternative Wine Packaging.” Richard Mendelson will then mediate a discussion on Marijuana legalization titled, “Following the Same Path, Making the Same Mistakes? Applying Alcohol Beverage Regulatory Model to Marijuana.” On Friday, Tom Adams will be discussing water regulation developments in Napa, Sonoma and Paso Robles.
The event is sponsored by the International Wine Law Association and Napa Valley Vintners.
Additional information and on-line registration can be found on The CEB website.
Hot Topics in Wine Law – Thursday Morning
- Buying a Winery or Retail Wine Shop
- Beyond the Tasting Room: Pouring Your Wines in Alternative Locations
- Cans, Kegs, and Growlers: Alternative Wine Packaging
Marijuana Legalization: A New Post-Prohibition Era – Thursday Afternoon
- A Challenge to the Wine Industry?
- Following the Same Path, Making the Same Mistakes? – Applying Alcohol Beverage Regulatory Model to Marijuana
Percolating Issues in Water Regulation – Friday Morning
- Statewide Update: Water Rights in Time of Drought
- Local Developments: Napa, Sonoma, and Paso Robles
CLE Credit: 9